Amanda-Users

Re: Can't open exclude file ???

2004-01-28 11:08:51
Subject: Re: Can't open exclude file ???
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martinea AT iro.umontreal DOT ca>
To: Michael D Schleif <mds AT helices DOT org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:06:05 -0500
Hi,

Amanda will always give an error if it can't access the exclude file unless
it's a ENOENT (no such file) with the optional option.

It's a configuration mistake, you told amanda to use a file and it can't
check if the file exist.

first solution: Change your DLE for this disk to remove the exclude command.

second solution: Make sure amanda can access the
                 /usr/local/home/mds/mail directory.

Jean-Louis