Amanda-Users

Re: samba backup error [no backup size line]

2003-12-09 11:54:22
Subject: Re: samba backup error [no backup size line]
From: "Michel Meyers" <steltek AT tcnnet.dyndns DOT org>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:48:15 +0100
Sorry, I didn't know a new Samba version was required, all I read to date
was that latest Amanda snapshots fix this. Must have missed the rest.

And I'm not blaming Amanda for anything. I'm merely saying that we know of a
solution that happens to work better and that we have decided to go there,
(support for Windows not being the only feature where it offers advantages
over Amanda, it can also span backups over multiple tapes, ...) and given
that, I won't be able to do any further testing on this issue.

Greetings,
            Michel