Amanda-Users

[AMANDA-USERS] Looking for amdump.X files (for testing of amstatus.cgi)

2003-12-08 00:33:45
Subject: [AMANDA-USERS] Looking for amdump.X files (for testing of amstatus.cgi)
From: Georg Rehfeld <georg.rehfeld AT gmx DOT de>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 06:29:20 +0100
Dear Amanda users,

for more tests of a CGI/HTML interface to "amstatus" I'm looking for
some "amdump.X" files from several different Amanda installations.

You may have a look at a (pre alpha) output of "amstatus.cgi" at
  http://www.osgev.de/other/amanda/index.html
to get a first impession of what I'm trying to do.

I would like to get especially "amdump" files, where
- tape changers are involved
- the count of active dumpers is high: > 10
- the backup time is long: > 10 hours
in any combination.

For the current development it would be best, if there were not too much
errors recorded.

If you are willing to send me "amdump.X" files, then please do so by
email ONLY to me (georg.rehfeld AT gmx DOT de), if possible compress the files
(e.g. as *.gz, *.tar.gz, *.zip) and indicate please, if the file is to
be used only by me, or if I'm allowed to publish the "amstatus.cgi"
output as a sample. If you want, I will send back the HTML output of
your dump file.

Note: the current output is tested against:
- Opera 7.11     -->     OK, some titles missing
- Mozilla 1.4    -->     OK, minor errors in activity display, slow
- IE 5.5         -->     OK, no popups, only title

Current Konqueror and Netscape 7.X _should_ do well, not tested yet.

As the script/output makes havy use of CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
Netscape 4.X and other old browsers are definitely out of the game.
This will never change.

Waiting for your input,
thanks and best regards

Georg
--
 ___   ___
| + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
|_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam AT gmx DOT de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10