Amanda-Users

includefile directive?

2003-11-11 10:39:20
Subject: includefile directive?
From: Toralf Lund <toralf AT procaptura DOT com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:37:17 +0100
Is anyone here using the "includefile" directive in their config? How exactly does it work? Does it apply to all config files, or just amanda.conf? What can the file contain - full config info, or just whatever is not set in the file including it? If I have two configs, can I have one amanda.conf include the other and override some of the params, or is it better to let both include a 3rd file (or several different files for the different sections)?

- Toralf