Amanda-Users

Moving data index data etc. from one config to andother

2003-11-11 10:27:29
Subject: Moving data index data etc. from one config to andother
From: Toralf Lund <toralf AT procaptura DOT com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:25:54 +0100
Following our recent reorg of amanda configs, I've considered moving some data from index, curinfo and possibly the log of one config to the datadirs of another. The object would be to make amrecover think that certain tapes were written using this other config, although they were really dumped by the first one. Has anyone tried this? Will it work at all, and if it does, what exactly do I need to include?

- Toralf