Amanda-Users

RE: sendbackup: index tee cannot write [Broken pipe], Why?

2003-11-05 14:27:46
Subject: RE: sendbackup: index tee cannot write [Broken pipe], Why?
From: "Martinez, Michael" <MMARTINEZ AT CSREES.USDA DOT GOV>
To: "Paul Bijnens" <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 14:25:16 -0500
Wish I knew why it fixed it. In fact, when I added the holding-disk
stuff to disklist, it wasn't because I was trying to fix the index tee
problem, per se, it was simply because I noticed I had forgotten it.

Then, subsequently noticed I had no more "broken tee" errors ...

Regards,

Michael Martinez
ISTM/CSREES
United States Department of Agriculture
---
This email is signed with my digital signature so that you may verify
the authenticity of the sender.