Amanda-Users

Re: slow amanda performance on ONE system.

2003-11-04 12:59:42
Subject: Re: slow amanda performance on ONE system.
From: Richard Bond <rbond AT gs.washington DOT edu>
To: gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 08:08:43 -0800
The problem is useers who NEED those huge.doc and huge++.ppt files
to do their job, and for "how I did that class" or "what did I quote them"

Hmm- maybe the storage industry is slipping plants into Microsofts planning
sessions to get larger files to sell more tapes and libraries. --- :)

rcb ( whose Son works there )