Amanda-Users

We hope to work with you.

2003-11-01 09:21:03
Subject: We hope to work with you.
From: williams okito <williams_okito AT 123 DOT com>
To: williams_okito AT 123 DOT com
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 06:16:45 -0800
 Mr Willaims Okito
Federal Ministry of Works & Housing,
No. 1 Federal Secretariat Road,
Ikoyi-Lagos.

REQUEST FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION/ASSISTANCE

With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal believing that
it will receive the most desired attention from you even as we have not had any
previous correspondence before.

Although I am constrained by insufficient information about you, but I will
express in full the main objectives of this proposal.

I am a Senior Accountant to the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing
(F.M.W.H.)and the Chairman to the Federal Tenders' Board in charge of Contract
Award and Monitoring in Nigeria. My colleagues and I would like to solicit your
kindness in assisting us to champion the transfer of some fund from our country
to yours for safe keeping. The total amount of fund is US$35million(Thirty-five
Million United States Dollars only).

SOURCE OF THIS FUND:

With our positions as members of the Federal Tenders' Board in charge of
Contract Award and Monitoring. We were able to successfully secure this
Contract valued at US$350,000,000.00 (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION UNITED
STATES DOLLARS only) from the Federal Ministry of Works & Housing (F.M.W.H.)for
a Foreign based Multi-national company. This contract has been fully executed
and the Foreign contractor have already received their payments from the
Federal Ministry of Works & Housing.

However, before the contract was awarded, we had understanding(i.e.
agreement)with officials of this Foreign Multi-national company for a
commission of 10% (TEN PERCENT) of the Total contract sum of
US$350,000,000.00(THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS only).
This 10% amounting to US$35,000,000(THIRTY-FIVE
MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) is due for payment to a foreign account
of our choice. This amount is owned by myself and my two other colleagues in
the Federal Tenders' Board in charge of Contract Award and Monitoring. As a
matter of fact we succeeded in transferring part of this over-invoiced funds
precisely, US$5M (Five Million US Dollars Only) into a foreign account in
Ukraine. But the provider of the account in Ukraine is up to some mischief and
has refused to comply with our initial agreement insisting that the total
amount be paid into
his bank account before disbursement will take place. We have losts confidence
and trust in our Ukrainian "Friend" because if for mere US$5Million we were not
compensated, is it when the balance of US$30Million is transferred that we will
be sure of our full share in the deal. We therefore seek your assistance so
that the remaining amount US$30Million can be speedily processed and
fully remitted into your account.

Basically, you would be required to nominate a suitable Bank Account that will
conveniently accommodate the total fund. Account could be a fresh or an already
existing one, and could be individual or corporate account. All necessary
arrangement have been made for the transfer of the funds into your account
which they are awaiting for your above mentioned details to enable us make
proper documentation of the payments in your favour and apply for the transfer
of the funds into your account. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TRANSFER OPERATION WILL
TAKE SEVEN TO TEN WORKING DAYS TO BE COMPLETED. I would need
your personal assurance that you would not sit on the money when its finally
get into your account.

SHARING MODALITIES:

You shall be entitled to 25% of this fund for your envisaged efforts and
assistance rendered. 5% shall be used to settle any expenses both you and I
shall make at the course of this transaction. The remaining 70% will be for
myself and my other colleagues.This proposal is strictly confidential,free from
any form of risk and does not depend on any particular field of trade to
prosecute. It however requires your adequate participation and support to
enable its accomplishment on schedule.

I will require to email me with your decision.I shall immediately send to you
the details of this transaction as soon as i receive your email of sincere
interest to fully assist us in this transaction.

Thanks in anticipation and God bless.

Sincere regards,

Mr Willaims Okito

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329