Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda not sending emails

2003-10-06 10:53:07
Subject: Re: Amanda not sending emails
From: M3 Freak <m3freak AT rogers DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: 06 Oct 2003 10:45:57 -0400
I ran amreport like this "amreport DailySet1 -l log.20031004.0".  This
causes amreport to parse the log file generated from the previous day's
dump.

If I run "amdump" or "amcheck" manually (i.e. from a terminal), amanda
always sends me an email.  I only experience a problem with cron.  I'm
certain it's something to do with cron, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Thanks for the advice.

Kanwar