Amanda-Users

Re: Using chg-manual question

2003-09-26 09:23:34
Subject: Re: Using chg-manual question
From: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:21:10 -0400
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 at 5:32pm, lamy AT unify DOT com wrote
>
> > Each partition is bigger than holding disk.  Can I setup Amanda to use
> > chg-manual script to backup the partitions to multiple tapes?  I know I need

For the holding disk space to be used by amanda, the tape image must fit
entirely holding disk (minus any portion reserved for degraded mode
incrementals).
Otherwise it skips the holding disk and dumps directly to tape.

 JG Computing
 4455 Province Line Road        (609) 252-0159
 Princeton, NJ  08540-4322      (609) 683-7220 (fax)