Amanda-Users

Re: howto disable hardware compression on redhat linux SOLVED

2003-09-22 15:05:27
Subject: Re: howto disable hardware compression on redhat linux SOLVED
From: Bruno Negrão <bnegrao-amanda AT engepel.com DOT br>
To: "amanda users" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:03:39 -0300
Thank you guys, the command "mt -f /dev/nst0 compression 0" worked fine.
Besides it solved a problem I was facing when trying to recover some of my
backups - I was receiving the messages:

tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
extract_list - child returned non-zero status: 2

Now its fixed. Thanks,
Bruno Negrao.