Amanda-Users

Urgent

2003-09-18 05:34:47
Subject: Urgent
From: "Mr. Paul Yorke" <paulyorke1 AT hknetmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:28:05 -0700
PAUL YORKE & CO
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATE
SOUTH AFRICA OPERATIONS
PRAVITE EMAIL:paulyorke2 AT hknetmail DOT com

Dear Sir,
I am sure that this letter will come to you as a surprise, but i shall be
grateful if you would read with the interest of assisting in the transaction
tendered herein.

My name is PAUL YORKE, Attorney at law and legal advisor to MR JOHN NORMAN, I
have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. an America
Oil Consultant/Contractor with the Government of Benin-Republic, in 1999 MR
JOHN NORMAN made a numbered times (Fixed) Deposited for twelve calendar month
valued at US$25,800,030,00(twenty-five million eight-hundred and thirty
dollars) in GUARANTEE OFFSHORE FINANCE in London upon maturity MR JOHN NORMAN.

I sent a routine notification to his forward address but got a reply. that MR
JOHN NORMAN died from an automobile accident, MR JOHN NORMAN did not declare
any next of kin in his official document, including his bank deposit paperwork.
This sum of us$25,800,030,00 is still sitting in GUARANTEE OFFSHORE FINANCE
ESCROW ACCOUNT in London. Website:guaranteeoffshorefinance.com

According to the laws of the country, at the end of expiration of 5 (FIVE)
years, the money will revert to the ownership of Government if nobody applies
to claim the funds. Consequently my proposal is that i will like you as a
foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to MR JOHN NORMAN. i want you to
provide me with your name and address so I the (ATTORNEY) will prepare the
necessary Document and Affidavits which will put you in place as the next of
kin drafting notarization of the will and obtain the necessary document and
letters of probate & administration in your favor for the transfer into an
account you will provide which will facilitate the transfer of this fund the
provide account as the beneficiary / next of kin.

The money will be paid into your account for us to spare in the ratio of 60%
for me 30% for you why 10% will be set aside for miscellaneous. Please reply
immediately via the email address below. Upon your response, i shall then
provide you with the necessary document that will enable you lay claim to the
fund, all you need to do is to open an account with G.O.F for easy transfer of
the funds this will save cause of transfer to your account and easy access,
please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction
would be most profitable for both of us because i shall require your assistance
to invest my share in your country. Awaiting your urgent reply on my private
email box :paulyorke2 AT hknetmail DOT com

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

I await your urgent reply.

Bye for now and GOD bless.

Best regards.
Barrister. Paul Yorke.