Amanda-Users

FOR YOUR INFORMATION !

2003-09-11 15:22:10
Subject: FOR YOUR INFORMATION !
From: "Mr.Michael Dohn" <midoh1 AT zwallet DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:19:06 +0000
From; Mr. Michael Dohn,
Banque Internationale De L'Afrique,
Lome-Togo.

My dear,

I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise. I am Mr. Michael
Dohn , with Banque Internationale De L'Afrique with regional office in
Lome-Togo. We had a foreign client (Mohamed Mohd Salaheldin)who deposited the
sum of US$7.5million (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) with our bank. Unfortunately,this client was among the victims of
EGYPTAIR FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A. Confirmable
from the website; www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html). But,
since that year after the death of our client, we have not had anybody that
comes for the claims of this money as the next of kin to our client. A
situation I have monitored closely with my position in our bank.

Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before and
after his death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past
years now, I have removed the file to my "private vault". I now humbly solicit
for your assistance in this issue. I wish to present you as the next of kin to
this our client so as to claim out this money, before it is remmited into the
fedral account where other people may aswell claim it directly without going to
this lenght. I have taken every necessary precautionary measures concerning
this issue and arrangement has been concluded by me in achieving this goal,
provided you will follow my instructions in the process. I am only waiting for
your response to enable me move the funds to your agreed safe account. This
does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations would
be handled by me and every loop holes sealed also provided you give me your
assistance and support.

I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will
furnish you with the full details and what to do concerning this deal. What you
stand to gain would be discussed and it is negotiable before the deal
commences.

Thank you in anticipation of your urgent response to my request stating your
wish in this deal.

Kind regards,
Mr Michael Dohn.