Amanda-Users

Re: Multiple sets/cycles, same filesystems

2003-09-05 22:46:23
Subject: Re: Multiple sets/cycles, same filesystems
From: Phil Homewood <pdh AT snapgear DOT com>
To: AMANDA Users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 12:41:52 +1000
Paul Bijnens wrote:
> This directive would be needed by a client, and currently a client
> does not need a configuration file.

Could it not be supplied from the server to the client, as I believe
the "exclude list" option is?

> The other reason is that no-one submitted a patch (for a seperate
> optional configuration file used by client programs).

Personally, I like the idea that all the config is done in one
place (on the server). As far as submitted patches; if there's
no way to do what we want to do, then I guess we'll be working
on one... :-)