Amanda-Users

SUMMARY - How-To Exclude files from a ufsdump backup

2003-08-08 11:30:52
Subject: SUMMARY - How-To Exclude files from a ufsdump backup
From: "Pablo Jejcic" <pablo.jejcic AT smartweb.rgu.ac DOT uk>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:28:43 +0100
Thanks to all.

Basically, I need to save space on tape and time, becausee in the future I
will need to add more fs to the tape and I don't want to use several per
backup.
I will try with the incremental idea, and if it doesn't work for me I will
then try with gnutar. Thanks a lot!

Pablo.-

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. (Ashleigh
Brilliant)

->