Amanda-Users

i need your assistance

2003-07-21 07:43:06
Subject: i need your assistance
From: y.jumbo AT caramail DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:39:48 +0200
Dear Sir

   My name is Jumbo Yengeni a south   African
 citizen I got your Contact through the south African
chamber of commece and industry . I am the brother
to  mr Tony Yengeni . Mr Yengeni was
the chairman of  parliament's in south Africa and  the
former chief whip of the  ruling political party ANC .

My Brother (MR. T. YENGENI), has as a result of trust
 and Confidence he has mandated that I search for a Reliable
and trustworthy foreign partner, who Will help receive some funds,
which we have in cash Totalling US$35m
(Thirty Five Million United States Dollars Only) into a personal,
company or any Reliable foreign bank account
for safe keeping for a Short period of time, since our family bank
accounts Within and outside the country
have all been Frozen by the authorities.

 (I would refer you to these few Websites for further information  About my
family)

1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm
 2)http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html
3)http://iafrica.com/news/sa/993487.html
4)>http://www.sabcnews.co.za/south_africa/crime1justice/0,1009,55366,00.html

However I have managed to taken the money abroad and it is presently in
 the custody of a financial company in Europe I got your contact
through the South African chamber of commerce and industry. I hope you
are trustworthy and will not sit on the money when you receive it.
The total sum will be shared as follows: 20% for you , 75% For my family ,  and
then the remaining 5% will be> used for the reimbursement of  all the
expenses we will incurre in the process of this transaction
where you will take delivery of the funds ,

.There is no risk involved what so ever on this
transaction, these funds will be received
in your favor upon proper application.  If you are interested in this
business, please urgently contact me on the following  e-mail address.

  Please endeavor to keep this business  confidential.I will be
 most grateful if you can come forward and help me.

  Thanks

  Mr. jumbo Yengeni-