Amanda-Users

i need your assistance

2003-07-19 09:19:08
Subject: i need your assistance
From: y.jumbo AT caramail DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:16:31 +0200
Dear Sir

My name is Jumbo Yengeni a south   African
 citizen I got your Contact through
the south African chamber of commece and
 industry . I am the brother  to  mr Tony Yengeni
. Mr Yengeni was the chairman of parliament's in
 south Africa and  the former chief whip of the  ruling
political party ANC .

My  Brother (MR. T. YENGENI), has as a result of
 trust and Confidence he has mandated that I
search for a Reliable and trustworthy foreign
 partner, who Will help receive some funds,
which we have in cash Totalling US$35m
(Thirty Five Million United States Dollars Only)
 into a personal, company or any Reliable foreign
bank account for safe keeping for a Short period
of time, since our family bank accounts Within
and outside the country have all been Frozen by
 the authorities.

 (I would refer you to these few Websites for further information>
About my family)

1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.st
 2)http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html
3 http://iafrica.com/news/sa/993487.htm
4)>http://www.sabcnews.co.za/south_africa/crime1justice/0,1009,55366,00.html

However I have managed to push the money abroad and
 it is presently in the custody of a financial company in
Europe I got your contact through the South African
chamber of commerce and industry. I hope you are trustworthy
 and will not sit on the money when  you receive it.
The total sum will be shared as
follows: 20% for you , 75% For my family ,  and
then the remaining 5% will be  used for the reimbursement
of  all the expenses we will incurre in the process of this
transaction where you will take delivery of the funds ,

.There is no risk involved what so ever on this
transaction, these funds will be received  in your
 favor upon proper application.  If you are interested in this
business, please urgently contact me on
the following  e-mail address.

  Please endeavor to keep this business
confidential.