Amanda-Users

RE: manually amdump'ing one client only?

2003-07-09 10:42:39
Subject: RE: manually amdump'ing one client only?
From: "Bort, Paul" <pbort AT tmwsystems DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:40:47 -0400
Assuming you backup every night at midnight, is an extra backup at noon
really that important? If you just let AMANDA do her thing, that machine
will get a normal backup tonight, and if it was supposed to get a level 0
last night, it will get it tonight. The previous backups are stlil
(presumably) good.