Amanda-Users

Re: Fatal reading result from taper

2003-07-03 14:43:40
Subject: Re: Fatal reading result from taper
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: "Josh Welch" <jwelch AT buffalowildwings DOT com>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:37:51 -0400
On Thursday 03 July 2003 09:56, Josh Welch wrote:
>Gene Heskett said:
><snip>
>
>> Did I not already post a howto?  In this case I think you are
>> going to have to install the compiler, and build from tarball
>> before its going to work.
>>
>> If you install the compiler from rpms, it can then be removed when
>> you are done, just keep track of which packkages you put in so you
>> can cleanup when you're done.
>
>Didn't see the how to, is it online somewhere? I couldn't reach
>amanda.org yesterday anyway. I'll go about getting a compiler
> installed on that thing and try again.
>
>Thanks for your time,
>Josh

If I haven't lost my mind (at my age it could happen :), it should be
in the archives of this list, just a few days old.  It even has a
couple of attachments, which are the configuration stuff I use here.
The attachments only totalled a bit less than 1400 bytes.

If it can't be found, I can repost it.

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: