Amanda-Users

amoverview bug?

2003-05-28 00:19:00
Subject: amoverview bug?
From: Mathias Koerber <mathias AT koerber DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org, amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:12:13 +0800
Is this bug known or due to something wrong in my setup?
amoverview not only lists my DLEs but also some other
lines from the disklist file.
My guess is that this is due to amoverview not being in sync
with the new disklist format yet???

can someone confirm?

should amoverview not also honour the ColumnSpec
settings for those columns it outputs?

$ amoverview Daily

        date                 05 05 05 05
host     disk                 25 26 27 28

comp-hig
comp-roo
comp-use
exclude  "./home*"
exclude  "./public"
exclude  list
include  list
localhos /boot                 0     0  1
localhos /home                 0     0  1
localhos /root                 0     0  1
localhos /usr                  0     1  1
localhos Imap                  0     1  1
localhos ShareNonPublic        0     1  1
localhos SharePublic           0     0  1
localhos VarOther              0     0  1
}        1
}        2
}        3
}        4