Amanda-Users

Re: bug in disklist?

2003-05-21 14:00:34
Subject: Re: bug in disklist?
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>, Paul Bijnens <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:49:02 -0400
On Wednesday 21 May 2003 11:31, Joshua Baker-LePain wrote:
>On Wed, 21 May 2003 at 3:45pm, Paul Bijnens wrote
>
>> Bang!  Again!  Should be wall be repainted?
>
>My office mate is wondering just what I was laughing at here.
> IMHO, he wasn't nearly contrite enough when he finally admitted
> there was no bug.

Well, I was gonna make a SA remark about it probably will need it,
but then who's going to remember all the pizza house phone numbers?

But I didn't want to be the first to point that out.

Usually, they are worth more than the paint. :o))

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: