Amanda-Users

RE: Connection timed out: STILL A PROBLEM:long entry

2003-05-16 11:26:46
Subject: RE: Connection timed out: STILL A PROBLEM:long entry
From: "Rebecca Pakish Crum" <rebecca AT unterlaw DOT com>
To: "Jon LaBadie" <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:23:14 -0500

That makes sense now that you say it. The only reason I tried this was
because of information I found on the FAQ-o-matic about timeouts in
amdump.

I just looked at my amanda.conf
etimeout is now set to 900
dtimeout is set to 1800
and ctimeout is set to 60...and amcheck as no problems at all.
Doesn't that seem strange??

<<winmail.dat>>