Amanda-Users

Amanda Client on Solaris 8

2003-05-14 08:48:40
Subject: Amanda Client on Solaris 8
From: "Mody Ndiaye" <modyndiaye AT sentoo DOT sn>
To: "Amanda User" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:47:17 +0100
Hi
is there anybody who successfully installed Amanda Client for Solaris 8.
Please tell me where can I find a amanda client suitable with solaris.
The only one I can Find is Amanda for Solaris 2.6 and I have troubles.
Compilation with "./configure --with-amandahosts --with-user=amanda --with-group=backup --without-server --with-shared=no" was OK!
But When I run make I have such error message "ld.so.1: ./genversion: fatal: libreadline.so.4: open failed: No such file or directory"

Please let me know what's wrong.