Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda with TL890 tape library on RedHat Linux 8.0

2003-01-17 08:11:53
Subject: Re: Amanda with TL890 tape library on RedHat Linux 8.0
From: Owen Williams <williams AT dmu.ac DOT uk>
To: Leonid Mamtchenkov <leonid AT francoudi DOT com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:15:08 +0000 (GMT)
Leonid,
  I've attached the configs I used on Compaq ML370, TL891, DLT8000.
You need mtx installed too.

As an aside: If anyone thinks there's glaring mistakes in my setup...

Its been working well enough for me stop paying for Arkeia though :)

Owen.

--
Owen Williams                  Senior Computing Officer
williams AT dmu.ac DOT uk                Software Engineer

DMU Libraries                 http://www.blue.dmu.ac.uk/