Amanda-Users

Re: Problems with labelstr

2003-01-16 18:13:18
Subject: Re: Problems with labelstr
From: Gene Heskett <gene_heskett AT iolinc DOT net>
To: donald.ritchey AT exeloncorp DOT com, dan AT conpoint DOT com, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:34:25 -0500
On Thursday 16 January 2003 11:49, donald.ritchey AT exeloncorp DOT com
wrote:

Please don't post html messages to this mailing list.  The fonts you
have chosen are so small that the majority of us cannot read it on
a high resolution screen without resorting to a magnifying glass.
It might be ok on an 800x600 winderz box, but most of us run at
double or more of that windows default.  This list expects straight
ascii text messages, and some will even auto-trash an html message.