Amanda-Users

Re: amflush hangs

2003-01-02 13:47:30
Subject: Re: amflush hangs
From: Vichaya Sidhipong <bs AT axysdesign DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:16:55 -0800
Hi folks,

Just wanted to chime in.  I've been running amanda for the past two years
with the same configuration.  Lately, just like rgrant found out, amflush
has been hanging on me with +90% CPU usage.  Prior to this (I recall the
last amflush I ran was maybe six or seven months ago) amflush was running
just fine.  So if anybody else is looking into this, hopefully this is
another data point to consider.

I'll try to look into the problem myself today since because of the holiday
we've got some data in the holding area :-)

Cheers!