Amanda-Users

Re: chg-scsi coredumps when enabling barcode reader.

2002-11-17 12:18:54
Subject: Re: chg-scsi coredumps when enabling barcode reader.
From: Kirill Alder-Ponazdyr <lists AT codeangels DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:29:01 +0100
Here is gcc -v:

Reading specs from /opt/sfw/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.9/2.95.3/specs
gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release)

And that was not working before ether.

For now we have rolled back to chg-zd-mtx, but would like to use chg-scsi if it
would be working.

Regards

Kirill Alder-Ponazdyr
SGI / SUN UNIX Consultant