Amanda-Users

Re: Strange message(apologize)

2002-11-13 06:42:59
Subject: Re: Strange message(apologize)
From: Kablan BOGNINI <kbognini AT yahoo DOT fr>
To: Christoph Scheeder <christoph.scheeder AT scheeder DOT de>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:58:21 +0100 (CET)
Thanks very much for your quick answer.

I post my message directly in the list without looking
in the archives.

The message was for one of my production servers which
need to be absolutely backuped up. And i was very
confused.

In the future i will search the archives before post
here.

Thanks again.

 --- Christoph Scheeder
<christoph.scheeder AT scheeder DOT de> a écrit : > Hi,