Amanda-Users

Re: Should I backup /dev/sda7 which is - / on my system

2002-11-12 12:55:53
Subject: Re: Should I backup /dev/sda7 which is - / on my system
From: Christoph Scheeder <christoph.scheeder AT scheeder DOT de>
To: "Bort, Paul" <pbort AT tmwsystems DOT com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:13:41 +0100
Hi,
i guess he is using amanda 2.4.2p2, am i right?
if yes, this is a known bug introduced with rh7.2.
He should switch over to 2.4.3 or get the advfs-patch out of
the archives somewhere.
I would prefer the first option, as installing the patch is more
work then getting 2.4.3 and installing it.
Christoph

Bort, Paul schrieb:
Try being more explicit in the disk list, either '/dev/sda7' or '/' instead
of 'sda7'.