Amanda-Users

Libraries and multiple drives setup in amanda.conf

2002-11-08 05:18:29
Subject: Libraries and multiple drives setup in amanda.conf
From: Gustave Eiffel <gustave AT 3web DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 02:12:57 -0700
I have changerdev setup and working but I have 2 DLT8000 drives.
What I am wondering is how do I tell amanda about 2 drives?
Right now I have this in the amanda.conf:

tapedev "/dev/st/nh0c0t1l0"     # the no-rewind tape device to be used

But that is only one of the two.  Should this be something different?
My 2 drives are:
/dev/st/nh0c0t1l0
/dev/st/nh0c0t2l0

I think I may be getting close to a working config.

Thanks all.

Mark