Amanda-Users

Help compile tapetype.c

2002-09-19 22:04:14
Subject: Help compile tapetype.c
From: "Neil" <neil-on-amanda AT restricted.dyndns DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:52:23 -0500
Hey guys,
I need help on compiling tapetype.c
I found out that I can't just use the defined tapetype in amanda.conf.
It works but the size will be small.
I found out from dmesg about my tape:
sa0: <HP C1533A A708> Removable Sequential Access SCSI-2 device Then searched google with search pattern "HP C1533A tapetype". I found this link, http://amanda.sourceforge.net/fom-serve/cache/72.html. I also learned from that link that there is a program called tapetype. I search my source and found tapetype.c but I am having problems compiling it. FYI, my machine is on FreeBSD 4.6 STABLE. Thanks in advance.
Ronneil