Amanda-Users

Re: Re: Any amanda gui tools?

2002-09-05 11:25:38
Subject: Re: Re: Any amanda gui tools?
From: jordivi <jordivi AT wtransnet DOT net>
To: christoph.scheeder AT scheeder DOT de
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:15:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Christoph,

I dont think so, but maybe. Its a just matter to do the test :)
and add the apropiate flags (find . -xdev -type f ...).
And hand editing has not to be a pain (using vi and ":%s/oldregexp/new/g"
commands)

It was just a quick approach. I didnt test.

Jordi

>On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 16:48:34  0200 Christoph Scheeder
<christoph.scheeder AT scheeder DOT de> wrote.