Amanda-Users

Re: Re: Any amanda gui tools?

2002-09-05 10:01:21
Subject: Re: Re: Any amanda gui tools?
From: jordivi <jordivi AT wtransnet DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 06:41:56 -0700 (PDT)
Or also the "-t" flag to get a list in tape and find to get a list in
disk.

# amrestore /dev/tape host /disk
# tar -tvf host_disk.0 > /tmp/list_of_files_in_tape
# find /disk -exec ls -l {} \; -print > /tmp/list_of_files_in_disk
# diff /tmp/list_of_files*

Jordi

>On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:25:24  0200 Christoph Scheeder
<christoph.scheeder AT scheeder DOT de> wrote.