Amanda-Users

Re: Checking for missing files.

2002-08-27 11:34:07
Subject: Re: Checking for missing files.
From: "Trevor Fraser" <trevor AT systematic.co DOT za>
To: "Jon LaBadie" <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:30:58 +0200
Hi Jon.

Thanks for the reply.

My objective is when someone accidentally deletes files and doesn't know
what file they were, to compare what Amanda has on tape and what is on the
file system to see what is different, so I don't have to manually search the
tape and the file system to see what is missing and what to restore.

Thanks, Trevor.

Stussy said:"Knowledge is King!