Amanda-Users

Re: curious

2002-08-21 08:48:30
Subject: Re: curious
From: Galen Johnson <gjohnson AT trantor DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:21:30 -0400
Thanks folks....I now have a better idea what my options are. Looks like I'll be busy this weekend...no wait, we'll be at the beach...looks like I'll be busy next week. HMMMM.....should have read the intro page a bit closer..." Recent versions can also use SAMBA <http://samba.org/> to back up Microsoft Windows 95/NT hosts." I may check out the win32 client that JC Simonetti mentioned snice all the machines I have to deal with are from the stone age.

Thanks Again...

=G=

Galen Johnson wrote:

Has anyone found a way to use amanda with Windows systems? I have a mixed environment I need to do backups for and would love to have a single solution. For some reason veritas couldn't use the Exabyte changer properly.

=G=