Amanda-Users

ADIC Scalar 100 & amanda-2.4.2p2

2002-08-13 17:40:40
Subject: ADIC Scalar 100 & amanda-2.4.2p2
From: "George A. Kofoed" <george.kofoed AT parsons DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:29:21 -0400
Greetings all;

We recently acquired an ADIC Scalar 100 library with 3 x SuperDLT
drives. Its connected to a multi-processor Sun Ultra2 running Solaris 8.
I've dowloaded and compiled amanda-2.4.2p2. Using amanda, I can backup
the Ultra itself to a single drive in the library. Now I want to try and
get the library robotics working in conjuction with the other two
drives. Has anyone ever set up amanda for use with this make/model of
tape library. If so, could you please give me a hint as to what changer
and changer configuration file to use? Thanks in advance
--
George A. Kofoed
Systems Administration