ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SPP licensing/included with SP Extended Edition/Suite?

2018-03-22 16:18:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SPP licensing/included with SP Extended Edition/Suite?
From: Matthew McGeary <Matthew.McGeary AT NUTRIEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 20:16:47 +0000
Strange, I was just in a product briefing and was informed that the stored data
in the Plus repository counted against the TB in our entitled capacity, not
this 10 VM/TB model.

Based on our existing deployments and stored data, the 10 VM/TB model will
result in a fair bit of additional required licensing to deploy plus.

On Mar 22, 2018, at 2:13 PM, Matthew McGeary <Matthew.McGeary AT nutrien DOT
Strange, I was just in a product briefing and was informed that the stored data
in the Plus repository counted against the TB in our entitled capacity, not
this 10 VM/TB model.

Based on our existing deployments and stored data, the 10 VM/TB model will
result in a fair bit of additional required licensing to deploy plus.

For more information on Nutrien's email policy or to unsubscribe, click here:
https://www.nutrien.com/important-notice
Pour plus de renseignements sur la politique de courrier ?lectronique d'Nutrien
ou pour vous d?sabonnez, cliquez ici : https://www.nutrien.com/avis-important