ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: How to exclude bad Linux mountpoint

2017-02-08 11:20:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: How to exclude bad Linux mountpoint
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 10:17:41 -0600
Maybe you can identify characteristics of the bogus disks and create udev
rules so they won't be mounted at all?

Or for another TSM-only idea, since you can unmount them, maybe put the
umount commands in a script and add a PRESChedulecmd to run the script before
each backup?  (Not sure if that precedes the client's enumeration of the
filesystems, but I would hope so.)

=Dave

--
Hello World.                                David Bronder - Systems Architect
Segmentation Fault                                      ITS-EI, Univ. of Iowa