ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Availability for Spectrum Protect 8.1 server software for Linux on power system

2017-02-08 11:54:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Availability for Spectrum Protect 8.1 server software for Linux on power system
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 09:02:45 -0500
IBM is a planning a pLinux (Little Endian) Spectrum Protect server in the
1H of this year.

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/08/2017
08:56:39 AM:

******************************************************************************************************************************
> Backup and Recovery Systems Administrator
> Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
> CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
> Phone: +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
> Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
> e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com<mailto:arnaud.brion AT panalpina
> DOT com>
> This electronic message transmission contains information from
> Panalpina and is confidential or privileged. This information is
> intended only for the person (s) named above. If you are not the
> intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use or
> any other action based on the contents of this information is
> strictly prohibited.
>
> If you receive this electronic transmission in error, please notify
> the sender by e-mail, telephone or fax at the numbers listed above.
Thank you.