ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to exclude bad Linux mountpoint

2017-02-07 18:55:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to exclude bad Linux mountpoint
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 15:54:24 -0500
Another thought: if you are seeing the client hang, try using the
NFSTIMEOUT option to set a number of seconds the client will wait while
trying to stat the file system, e.g., NFSTIMEOUT 10 to wait up to 10
seconds.

Regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2017-02-07
15:05:24: