ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Netezza - nzrestore

2016-09-06 16:54:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Netezza - nzrestore
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 16:53:02 -0400
Hi Jeannie,

As you've surmised, the RC 406 means that the options file cannot be found.
I do not know the Netezza code, so I do not know how to configure Netezza
for use with TSM.

You mentioned you are able to run a series of commands like "dsmc q fi" and
"dsmc q occ". Is this at your local site? Or at the DR site? If these
commands work at the DR site, then it would seem that fundamentally the TSM
client installation is sound.

Does Netezza have any special configuration requirements? For example, does
it require you to configure DSMI_DIR, DSMI_LOG and DSMI_LOG environment
variables, or is it supposed to handle that setup for you?

Best regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2016-09-06
16:02:56: