ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] trouble with db backups inside scripts

2016-06-23 08:55:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] trouble with db backups inside scripts
From: David Ehresman <david.ehresman AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 12:55:06 +0000
Gary,

It might be useful to turn on server side tracing before the db backup begins
and turn it off after it finishes.  That way you would have a trace file to
look at the next time it fails.  The following link deals with a db backup
issue which does not seem to fit your case because yours is intermittent but it
does document the trace flags to use.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiq_abOlr7NAhUI94MKHabgA-cQFggmMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibm.com%2Fsupport%2Fdocview.wss%3Fuid%3Dswg21691186&usg=AFQjCNEYMYQEtoOZ2eqhOssoqnrOWOiDww

David