ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Node Replication Change

2016-05-05 13:19:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Node Replication Change
From: Efim <aefim771 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 20:18:45 +0300
Hi,
you can't update node with parameters:  REPLM=RECEIVE and SEND (according
administration guide). Those parameters will set automatically after first
replication completed.
I think the right way is remove replnode and when set REPLM=SYNCSEND for source
and REPLM=SYNCRECEIVE for target node.
Don't forget run on TSM02: SET REPLSERVER TSM01 (if it's not already done (q
status)).

Efim