ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Upgrading BACLIENT to 7.1.2.2 broke TSM for VE ???

2015-07-28 13:29:01
Subject: [ADSM-L] Upgrading BACLIENT to 7.1.2.2 broke TSM for VE ???
From: Tom Alverson <tom.alverson AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:27:32 -0400
I had a backup issue with one particular VM (ANS9921E and ANS9919E) which I
thought might be fixed (per a KB article) by upgrading the BACLIENT from
7.1.1.0 to 7.1.2.2.  Not only did this not fix the issue but now when I run
the GUI and click the + to expand the list of VM's to back up I get this
error:

ANS1403E Error loading a required library: vixDiskLib.dll, Win32 rc=126 DLL
   and
ANS9266E Failure initializing virtual machine environment.  Can not find
vcbMounter.exe command RC=-303

So next I upgraded TSM for VE from 7.1.1.0 to 7.1.2.0 but I still get the
same error.  I searched the entire disk for vcbMounter.exe but could not
find it.  I then searched the entire disk of a different VBS server that
was still working and did not find that command either.  Does anyone know
how to resolve this?  I asked someone on our backup team to open a ticket
with IBM but I would like to fix what I have broken quickly if possible
before a ton of backup failure tickets are created tonight when this backup
does not work.

Tom