ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading BACLIENT to 7.1.2.2 broke TSM for VE ???

2015-07-28 13:42:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading BACLIENT to 7.1.2.2 broke TSM for VE ???
From: Tom Alverson <tom.alverson AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:40:52 -0400
I saw that article and already had tried that.  I think I may have fixed
it.  I found in swg21580462 a hint that you may need to do a custom install
of the BACLIENT and enable the "VMWare Backup Tools" option to fix the
issue.  In 7.1.2.2 there is nothing called "VMware Backup Tools" but there
was another VMware option that was not enabled and now that I have added
that feature I am able to expand the list of VM's to backup in the GUI.  I
will try a backup next and hopefully it will work (any maybe even fix my
original problem)

Thanks for your input!

Tom

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Billaudeau, Pierre <P.Billaudeau AT saq.qc DOT
ca>