ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Storage Manager Support Portal

2014-11-12 04:18:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Storage Manager Support Portal
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:16:15 +0000
Thank you very much Stefan. I found this site very useful.
At the same time, FTP site is not stable - it is quite difficult to download
big files.
It just gives "download interrupted" and starts from the beginning after
resuming.
What could be a problem?

Grigori Solonovitch, Senior Systems Architect, IT, Ahli United Bank Kuwait,
www.ahliunited.com.kw