ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Storage Manager Support Portal

2014-11-11 08:19:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Storage Manager Support Portal
From: Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 14:17:32 +0100
Thanks!

I have bookmarked that and hope it stays unchanged for a while.

Blank pages or mysterious error messages may indicate that there is time
for a cleanup of the IBM cookies. That temporary fix is IBMs recommendation
and it often works too! ibm.com is the only place I know of with those kind
of problems.

Regards,

Hans Chr.