ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Storage Manager Support Portal

2014-11-11 08:04:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Storage Manager Support Portal
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 08:01:55 -0500
For ftpI go to service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management
and then pick either maintenance or patches.  Ironically,  it does not seem
to be working this morning - just returns blank pages.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services