ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP for VE question

2014-08-11 00:23:34
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP for VE question
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 04:21:45 +0000
Hi to All

I have TDP for VMware Version 7.1.0.02 made a restore VM with the option  Full
Instant Access (choose the power ON option and do it on  an alternate location
with new name).

I before it power OFF the original machine.

Everything works fine , got the new machine . Login, all stuff are there the
only thing is the original IP is missing instead got  169.254.XX.XX .My
original IP is:    132.74.XXX.XXX

Need to configure something to get back the machine with the original IP ???

My TSM Server version is 7.1.0  and TSM client version 7.1.0.3

Best Regards

Robert