ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for VE question

2014-08-12 07:52:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for VE question
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:50:24 +0000
Hi James

You are right ...

When you restore original VM to Original location the VM is saving the Unique
UUID and MAC address on Network adapter,
but when you restore the VM to alternate location and the original VM still
exist VMware will generate new UUID and MAC address for Network adapter for NEW
VM

Thanks and Best Regards

Robert Ouzen
Haifa University